Wednesday, July 13, 2011

If You Can Dream It, You Can Do it

I am going a little off script today.

I usually have music playing in the background while I am working. Luckily, everyone here at Zazu has an understanding of my eclectic tastes in music, which range from Broadway show tunes, to the Barenaked Ladies, to the Doors, to TV theme songs from the 70s, novelty hits, the Bee Gees and my absolute favorite singer of absolutely all time , Sir Tom Jones.

Yeah, really really. Tom Jones is my favorite singer of all time. Hands down.

Music can move me to create faster if I need to, more focused if I need to be, make me either happier or more contemplative, and untethers me from the routine.

Art does the same.

So combining the two makes perfect sense.

Today's challenge is this:

"Try to represent music visually."
Maybe this video will provide you with inspiration. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments right here ...