Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Thee Wed (nesday)

Alright, I realize it is now Thursday. That darned election got me all twitterpated and I seem to have lost all sense of time. Speaking of twitterpated {nice segue, huh?}, I hope you enjoy the wedding photos of Laure and Anis.

Anis is my husband's first cousin. He lives in Paris, which is where he met the glorious Laure {and ... she is ridiculously nice, too.} We did not attend their nuptials, but Anis forwarded these pictures to me.

What you see below is a typical and low-key wedding ... in Beirut.


And, yes, those are sword-swallowing, flame-spitting, uh, what's the word; sword-swallowing, flame-spitting guys? Yep, fireworks, too!


Next week, I will share with you Laure and Anis' second wedding two months later ... in the South of France.

Seriously, I don't even have to make this stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments right here ...