Monday, June 27, 2011

Add It to the List

Monday, Monday. Can't stop that day even during the summer.

My little folks were up early bright as squirrels (squirrels are bright, right?) all chipper and ready for their first week of gymnastics camp! That One hopped in the shower in anticipation of the first day of summer school. The Other One is getting started on that laundry.

Nope. Totally making that up.

The White Sheep and That Girl moaned and carried on that camp in the summer should start whenever you actually wake up and you should not have to set an alarm. That is because they are sooooooo tired from the complete lawlessness of the weekend.

That One thinks the first day of summer school is pointless because what are you actually going to accomplish the very first day? He thinks he should jump in tomorrow.

I don't know where The Other One is. Gotta be honest about that one.

Attitudes will be adjusted.

Challenges will be met.

I will find The Other One.

And all will be right with the world.
 
Until then, I'm going to work on this:


BTW. See the examples at the bottom; walking, riding in a car, DDR? This challenge is a repeat from several years ago when That One and The Other One were seriously into "Dance Dance Revolution". They won't admit that now, though.

BTW Part 2. If you don't have a clue what this photo is about. Please see my explanation of our Summer Visual Journal Challenge here.

Today I got an email from Chelsea, an art and fashion student from Western Australia. Yep, that is Australia as in way way way over there on the completely other side of the world! She is jumping in with us and I, for one, can't wait to see what she comes up with. Welcome, Chelsea!

Reminder: please share your designs with us. Email your pix to me at caroline@shopzazu.com. Otherwise you will all be visually assaulted by every adorable doodle That Girl comes up with. That email again is caroline@shopzazu.com

Not too subtle, am I?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited... Tempted to attempt this page whilst jumping up and down on the bed, only I'm unsure as to whether my timber frame would be in agreeance. Is there anything the little monsters would like to know or see from Australia? Let me know.
    Cheers Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments right here ...