Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Who Makes Up This Stuff?

Sometimes, these sparks of creativity are mine. The Littles come up with some. Others come from a variety of random places and miscellaneous mines of inspiration.

Huh?

Consider me your Visual Journal Enabling Fairy.

Huh?

Well, you'll see what I mean when I post today's challenge.


Since it's a little hard to read I'll clarify. The challenge is this:
"Find an article of clothing or piece of fabric that should be thrown away. Paste it in and write a goodbye note."
That's a weird one, don't you think? I'm pretty certain I didn't make that one up. I don't remember the original source, but I would happily credit that person if I did. You know, credit where credit is due kind of stuff.

Keri Smith, author of "Wreck this Journal" has been a constant source of inspiration as has the book "Creative Juices". Generally, I read through hundreds of blogs (mostly design blogs) per week and can always glean some kind of new and exciting challenge. But, I've got to admit, I don't write each and every challenge myself.

Just your Visual Journal Enabling Fairy speaking...

Now get going! My husband's got some stuff hanging in our closet circa the Duran Duran era. That's the first to get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments right here ...