Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This Will Make You Hungry

Visual Journal Challenge #2
(If you have no idea what I'm talking about visit here)

That Girl was so disappointed that we are not going to go out this very minute and buy her new high-tops that she refused to pick today's challenge.

Did you notice that it's not even 9 am?

And who needs a pair of high tops in the summer, anyway? That's just weird.

So, I saved the day and picked from the Magic Bowl. Have fun with this one.


All we really need is butter right now. But, I am now on a cholesterol reduced diet (hello, forties!) so I really shouldn't even get that. Then again, I do have French ancestry and you really can't claim you're French if you don't have butter in the house, right?

Lost focus again, didn't I.

Well, at least you know who you're dealing with.

Bonne chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments right here ...